guys i must say dis camera impressed me alot..
the camera it provides a platform btwn the simple point and shoot and dslr...
the zoom is excillent and the image does not shake even at 21x zoom thnx to O.I.S its the best in class i have even checked the sony dsch-100,nikon l810 but no one provides stability like dis...
moreover this cam provides u to set aperture and shutter speed iso etc manually if u dnt knw how to wrk wid dis the auto mode is also grt....my advise is dat dnt go for brand name niko canon etc...and panasonic is not a small brand... but people do thnk lyk dis...
*OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZER
*16m:21x ,10m:26x ,5m:36x ,3m:48.3x you can increase it upto 84x
*ccd image sensor
*you can set aperture, shutter speed & ISO
*manual mode is also great
*macro mode is awesome
*you can't use the zoom in video mode
*it takes more time to focus
*the images not clear(blurred when you zoom) when you increase more than 400 ISO
if you are a beginner go for it guys it will not disappoint u anyway
- focal length- 71mm iso-800 F-stop f5.7 shutter speed- 1/500
- focal length- 94mm iso-100 F-stop f5.8 shutter speed- 1/320
- focal length- 94mm iso-800 F-stop f5.8 shutter speed -1/125
- focal length- 83mm iso-100 F-stop f5.7 shutter speed- 1/100
- focal length- 94mm iso-100 F-stop f5.8 shutter speed- 1/400
- focal length- 4mm iso-100 F-stop f8.9 shutter speed-1/50